[NTLK] Valued seller (was: Re: FS: MP2k $75)

From: E. Male (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:19:23 PDT

I'd like to take a moment to give kudos to this valued seller, Michael
Anderson. I receive the unit and accessories today, packed well and in great
condion. If you have the opportunity to do business with him, he comes
highly recommended. Now I can throw this Palm IIIe back in the drawer....:)

Cheers,
Doug

Newtonium-62: http://www.geocities.com/newtonium62

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html