[NTLK] Help with Newtonscript

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 23:22:53 PDT

Any help would be appreciated,

Okay, let's just say that I'm not the most accomplished programmer here on
the board, but . . . I'm starting to be. Or at least I will, once I get some
help with how to pass variables to linked subviews. It's got me totally
stumped, can't figure it out. I'm trying to open a protoFloatNGo that is a
linked subview to my main app. I want to change the protoStaticText on the
floatNGo to a variable declared in my main app. But, I can't do it, I can't
seem to use GetVariable to do it, I even thought, hey, why shouldn't I just
give up. And I will, if I can't get any help with this.

Thanks for reading,

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html