Re: [NTLK] WTB eMate repair - hinge spring; display cable

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 06:18:00 PDT

Has your video cable already been damaged? If not, I can do the hinge rehab and
washer install. I am not able to fix the video cable, however. I'm in the US and I
am charging $50 including return shipping via USPS insured Parcel Post (extra for
different shipping).

Let me know and we can work out the details if needed. If your video cable is
already damaged, I would recommend sending it off to Germany to Frank
Gruendel.