Re: [NTLK] Modem - free to good home :-)

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 13:39:03 PDT

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Matthew Robinson wrote:

> b) Make a donation to UNNA

Victor's an "enabled" sort of man. Why not use those -enormous- open
hours of spare time to start up an annual Newton convention? Maybe the
first one could be held at or near an Apple Store. Or better yet, near
Walter Smith's home and I'll chip in a good chunk of money to help
encourage him to be a speaker. Then goad our European/Asian developers
over for technical talks as well along with general power-usage forums.
There are enough exciting things going on that even a low-key "gathering
of user groups and mobile warriors" with a couple Newt community part-time
vendors would be interesting. An outline of a ficticious con would even
be interesting to see if nothing else, but I'm not sure where to begin.
Everything starts with an outline.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html