Re: [NTLK] docs for newtXXX protos?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 13:31:52 PDT

Quoting Tom McDougal <tmcdougal_at_newted.org>:

> >Did you check on UNNA? In the dev section, there is a whole archive with
> >everything you need to get started, including the documentation in PDF.
> >Then, there is the "Programming for the Newton" book in HTML format. It
> >should be on UNNA too.
>
> Thanks Laurent. I was aware of the Dev section, but I hadn't realized
> that the Newton Programmer's Guide as well as the N. P. Reference on
> UNNA were a later version, 2.0, than the version I had in hard copy
> (v. 1 apparently).
>
> I've got them now.
>
> BTW I had a CRC consistency check error unpacking progguid.zip

Don't use the ZIP files, look here for the actual PDFs instead:

http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/developer/

It's not like the ZIP files are any smaller - they should go away ideally.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html