[NTLK] Updating nBlog

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 16:09:33 PDT

Hi listers.

I'm trying to get back into using my nBlog set up again and have just
deleted the old apps and installed the latest version of Adam Tow's
cool software. At this point though, it seems that I've lost my
settings along the way. Before I go farther, I thought I'd check in
for any advice out there.
Also, is it my imagination or is there less traffic on the list these
days? I switched over to digest mode a while back and it doesn't seem
like I'm seeing nearly as many postings as before.

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele