Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes worth it or can the newton just record better?

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 13:18:16 PDT

> I remember trying out the demo of VoiceNotes, which seemed to
> work just
> fine on my newton. Does anyone else own it? Is it worth the $40? I'd
> like to find out.

I loved VoiceNotes. I rarely use it, but it's pretty powerful if you
do a lot of voice recordings. I seem to remember it being a little
heap-hungry with a lot of recordings (or large ones). Upgrading your
MP2k will make a huge difference with everyday operation. You might
want to invest in that before anything else.

John Powell
www.iwillbefree.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html