[NTLK] Apple or Bust

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 20:00:45 PDT

Hello Newtonians,

It's been a long while since I've written to this list. Been pretty busy and to think things are only now picking up speed.

Last week I accepted a position with the new Apple Store opening on Michigan Ave here in Chicago. I work for Apple!!!

Get ready everyone, the store is set to open soon by the end of the month!!!

Keep the green!!!

Ermin

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html