Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes worth it or can the newton just record better?

From: Andrew Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 04:00:25 PDT

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 09:53 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:00:32 -0500
> Subject: [NTLK] VoiceNotes worth it or can the newton just record
> better?
> From: Christian Burk <cmburk75_at_mac.com>
>
> Now that I seem to have my rechargeable battery working again, I've
> been playing around with the voice recorder in Notes.
> Does anyone know why on my unupgraded MP 2000, the sound skips or
> repeats (much like a CD actually) during playback? It's pretty bad.

I've had better success with sound recordings when they're not going to
a card storage and instead to the internal storage. After the recording
is finished, file it to a card if you need to.

Tap on the card icon, and uncheck "save new information here" or
however it's worded.

Andy

--
Hit it on the 57!