Re: [NTLK] Daniel Padilla - Stowaway

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 08:32:44 PDT

Hey, Rolf...

I got an email from Daniel this weekend. He's been having trouble with the
mail in Spain (must not be going by plane, or they don't deliver through the
rain... Help! stop me now, I'm punning). Anyway, he's told me that he's
making more cables to replace the ones that the mail service lost.

Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC
256.880.9222