[NTLK] 130 > 2100 owner. 1st impressions:

From: W. Kennedy (juddy_at_email.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:24:06 PDT

I used my 130 just about every day for a long while.

Just received my 2100 (Thanks! You know who you are!), and I checked it out so set up the user info, etc.. It's *snappy*! Instead of the usual tap, wait.. It's tap, bingo! I like it! Can't wait to get some packages installed and see what it's like to hear an MP3 come out of that beefy speaker!

Whoo hoo!

I feel like I just got a think, green injection of Newt-xcitement again!

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html