Re: [NTLK] (NTLK) Daniel Padilla

From: Diane Palumbo (newyorker4ever_at_hailmail.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 01:26:45 PDT

Hi, I'm fairly new to the list and haven't posted as of yet. But I just
wanted to say I can sympathize with the Spanish mail system problem as I too
have lost quite a bit or received birthday cards 10 months later. That being
said, I'd like to know if there are any more people besides Daniel and me
that are living in Spain, and if so, is there a user group?

I've just gotten my 120 Messagepad and I'm learning as much as I can before
I start hunting up the parts I'll be needing for installation, connectivity,
etc.

Thanks to everyone on the list for all the help I've gotten by lurking and
for the infinite patience shown to newbies.

Regards,
Diane