[NTLK] File Transfer from HexPaint or NewtPaint

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 23:49:24 PDT

I'm trying to figure out how to transfer paint from
hexpaint or newtpaint to my desktop. I've tried
literally evey possible combination of configurations
- mocing the paint to notes, moving the paint to works
- both these yield errors when I try to do a newton
export. There seems to be absolutely no documentation
anywhere for hexpaint - including the way back
machine.

If anyone can give my some ideas as to how to transfer
paint from either hexpaint or newtpaint please tell
me. I'm really stumped, and as art is my hobby this is
sort of important to me (will translate, research,
code html/JS in exchange). The reason I want paint and
not just a note transfer is that the note drawing
program is just not up to snuff. Try to positions ONE
pixel (only one) in the notes application to see what
I mean.

Any Help Appreciated

(I'm also trying to figure out telnet and quickport,
though that is a much lower priority - again clues
appreciated!)

=====
"This could conceivably be the greatest intelligence hoax of all time."
Rep. Jane Harman California House intelligence committee

Debunking conspiracy theories http://911-strike.com/debunking.htm

If you have nothing to hide you have no need for privacy laws, right?
so why does the government insist on keeping its own information secret?