Re: [NTLK] forgetme.pkg

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 19:07:51 PDT

on 11/06/03 19:00, Anthony Vernier at avernier_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Ok folks, (1) has anyone got forgetme.pkg to install? I've down loaded it
> twice and tried to install but it won't.

Never heard of it, much less installing it, sorry.

> I've got NetHopper, which I like but I would like to remove the drop down
> listings under Open A Location (URL).

I believe that these are saved in the system soup, in the entry that serves
for NetHopper preferences. I haven't looked myself, but this is my guess.
You will need a soup editor like the one in SBM Utilities to do this.

> (2) Does anyone know how to clean that listing like the tip for Enroute?

I don't understand what you are talking about. What is the 'tip for
Enroute'?

-Laurent.

fear and loathing n.: [from Hunter S. Thompson] A state inspired by the
prospect of dealing with certain real-world systems and standards that are
totally brain-damaged but ubiquitous -- Intel 8086s, or COBOL, or EBCDIC, or
any IBM machine bigger than a workstation. "Ack! They want PCs to be able to
talk to the AI machine. Fear and loathing time!"
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html