Re: [NTLK] forgetme.pkg

From: avernier_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 04:37:27 PDT

snip:

Robert Benschop wrote:
> Yes, installed it on quite a few Newts. Where did you get it from, what
> application are you using to install it and on what platform?

I down loaded from UNNA and installed via NCU through Windoze and NewtShare
via ethernet, but that version did not load. A kind soul sent me a copy last night and
it loaded right from Enroute. (which is the first time since I've own my Newt that I
loaded a package by e-mail)

And for Laurent:

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 02:04 PM, Woo Lee wrote:

> -Hidden prefs.-
>
> In 'In/Out', in 'iNet prefs.', tap 'about', tap top-left corner, then
> tap
> top-right corner, then tap top-left corner, then tap 'yes' to delete
> 'picker list'

Tony Vernier
(who is still amazed at what this green brick can do)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html