Re: [NTLK] Newton Repair Service/Upgrade Service

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 05:01:24 PDT

  I think Ferdi may be a good resource for repairs.
I will assume that from all the "RARE" Blue Backlight Units that have
been on e-bay. And the "Rare" Accelerated Newts on ebay that Ferdi (
although has "interesting" ebay descriptions. They are a testament to
me that he has the technical skills to work on your Newt.) has good
skills to offer.

I welcome his service of repairs to the community. I think it would be
fair for him to make a reasonable dollar for his services. (as long as
the repairs don't use expensive "rare " parts ) <grin> I know there are
a few others on the list that offer help from time to time. Its a plus
to the community to have several persons like that here.

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
"The Swiss Army Newton Site"