[NTLK] Newtontalk X-large T-shirt - Silent Auction

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 10:24:27 PDT

Back a few months ago, I was fortunate enough to get the last of the
Newtontalk X-Ls.
I don't know why, but I've been reluctant to put it to use -- maybe it's the
nostalgia factor. Maybe it's because I know that the T-shirt in day to day
usage has a considerably shorter half-life (on me, anyway) than the newton
itself. So, in fact, it's never been worn (although it's a little wrinkled
from fighting for space in my shirt drawer).

I'd like it to go to a good home. I'd also like it to help support the
community a little more. So, I'm selling it, with all proceeds going to the
list dad to help support IT costs.

I'll donate the T-shirt and shipping (ground) to most places (cost under $20
Cdn).

This will be a silent auction. Highest bidder gets the T-shirt, and the
right to make a donation for the winning bid amount to help support
Newtontalk.

No bids under $20 US please.

Bidding will end at noon, one week from today.

Regards,
blair

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html