Re: [NTLK] AA NiCd battery source

From: Jerry Lorengo (covellitejunky_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 13:24:37 PDT

The reason that I want and need NiCd's is because I'm
getting the charging cradle for the 110/120/130. It is
my understanding that the charging circuitry of the
charging station and my newton can be damaged by metal
hydride cells. Am I correct or just spouting a 9th
hand rumor?

Btw (and totally unrelated) does NewtonWorks function
on a MP130 running NOS 2.0?

Thanks,

JAL

--- "Michael J. Hußmann" <michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>