Re: [NTLK] AA NiCd battery source

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 20:12:06 PDT

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 11:25:08AM -0700, Jerry Lorengo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for suggestions on where is the best place
> to get AA NiCd batteries for my MP130. I would prefer
> greater than 1000mAh cells?

Camera stores are often expensive but quite reliable sources of NiMH AA
cells (1600+ mAh) and appropriate chargers. Expect to spend about $20
for four cells and $30 for a charger to accomodate them.

--
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will
    be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.