[NTLK] X-Ray image of 2X00?

From: W. Kennedy (juddy_at_email.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 13:22:01 PDT

Once upon a time, must've been around October, few years back, I stumbled on a X-ray picture that some radiologist took of his 2000/2100. I had it on a SyQuest somewhere, but now I can't find it. Can't remember what site I found it on, and every attempt I've made through the years to find it again has failed.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about, and hopefully have it stashed in their archives?

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html