Re: [NTLK] MacOS PDA? It's true, and already in existence!

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_camtel.net)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 20:20:17 PDT

Hmmm.

I wonder if they can get NCU to sync to a newton via ethernet? Sorry,
just having a fine multi-OS moment of silliness.

I bet Grant could get it to work :-).

Fun site and neat project. I'd love to whip that Ipaq out at the next
WinCE or PocketPeeCee Convention (or whatever they'll calling that OS
these days) and sync a Newton to it.

Then again, backing up a Newton with an Ipaq is kinda' like carrying a
flamethrower in case your bicycle gets a flat tire.

cheers,
Randy

On Saturday, Jun 14, 2003, at 10:01 US/Central, Jon Glass wrote:
> With a catch, of course. Check this out...
> <http://www.apple-zone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=482>

`--
"May the Baby Jesus shut your mouth and open your mind."

The Family Dog...San Francisco (1966) (Capt'n Beefheart).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html