[NTLK] Newtontalk T-Shirt - silent auction reminder

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 13:53:32 PDT

The good news ... there's still a very pristine Newtontalk xtra large
T-shirt up for grabs.

The bad news is ... I haven't received any bids on it yet.

Less than 24hrs remain. Closing time: June 18, 12 noon (Pacific Standard
Time).

In case you missed the original message, I'm doing a silent auction of
my unworn, unwashed, mint condition (okay a few wrinkles), Newtontalk
T-shirt that is believed to be the *only* unworn, unwashed XL available
for purchase from anywhere by anyone.

Any offer of $20US or greater will get you in on the bidding, and the
proceeds go to the list Dad - Victor Rehorst - to put towards list
hosting costs.

It's a small but (I like to think) mighty gesture.

Good Luck!

blair

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html