[NTLK] Screen pressure sensitivity?

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 02:33:19 PDT

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the
touch-screen on the newton 2100? I've tried twisting
the case, loosening screws, and cleaning any gunk out
to no avail - the thing still wants me to write like
I'm a type A personality

Planned obsolescence? Any suggestions appreciated.

Also: I'm still searching for a hex-dump transfer
client (not the packaged, the desktop .exe). Hexpaint
was released into the public domain.

Thanks!

(as always if I can return a favor just ask!)

=====
What would you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm