Re: [NTLK] 100

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 19:24:24 PDT

Hi Chris
I don't have a 100 but you could start reading
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB3
I am guessing that you will need a serial port and one of the os x
installers for loading software. I use NewTen. For backups i suspect
you will need classic or perhaps a Flash card.
Others can tell you about batteries though much has been written about
batteries, check faq ond the archives.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html