[NTLK] Deleting Many Inbox Items

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:00:01 PDT

Hi fellow NewtonTalkers,

Well my 20 Meg flash card is getting full, so its time to start deleting some emails. I read the NTLK list, plus a few other, much less active ones on my Newton and every few months or several weeks, I have to pick the older emails for deletion.

Does anyone know of an app or a method of selecting a set of emails at a time? It's kind of a pain to select them one by one, when what I'd like to do is select a few days worth at a time and delete them in groups.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html