Re: [NTLK] props to Avi- and ?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 13:38:05 PDT

I've just updated Avi's backdrop. The instructions are in the readme file.
However it just involves making sure that you make sure that something is
the backdrop at the time you install the new version. After the install,
the new version will ask if you want it to be the backdrop. Say yes and
fini.

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200