[NTLK] Could someone please go to pda-soft.de right now?

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 16:41:45 PDT

Hi gang,

I know that I should have gone to bed two hours ago, but it
is so exciting...
I have just installed in2site, a program that allows me to get in
touch with the visitors of my web site. A bit like a chat.
Unfortunately there seems to be nobody visiting my site right
now (or the in2site client doesn't work as advertised).
If someone out there doesn't have anything better to do than go
to www.pda-soft.de and stay there for a couple of minutes, your
doing so would be much appreciated. I will wait for 15 minutes after
posting this message. Don't be afraid if a dialog pops up, this
is just me...

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de