Re: [NTLK] WIFI.

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:28:21 PDT

I agree, and if you get or build the external pack for AAs (holds what 6
AA?) you can listen to streaming radio feeds for hours without running out
of juice. Someone posted here that they did that at work, since radio
reception was poor but they had 802.11b. WIFI is pretty workable on the
2x00's.

But using the power saving mode of the wireless card is certainly sensible.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html