Re: [NTLK] eMate worth it . . .

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:31:13 PDT

Ahoy, eMateys (pretty bad, huh?)

I actually do have the official newton zipping case for the MP2000 and
keyboard, and business cards, modem cord, etc. I do like it, but it IS
kind of a pain to carry it around everywhere, worrying about the
interconnect port loosening up for dongle overuse, and all such
concerns. I thought that it might be easier just to take the little
clam shell eMate around the meetings throughout the building and print
out or email afterward.

Regarding handwriting: I do like it and use it but when I type a few
hours of worth of meeting notes to e-mail to the group or myself,
there's no way I'm going to handwrite that stuff.

Christian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html