Re: [NTLK] Note taking problem - scroll a half page?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 03:56:06 PST

on 2/28/03 5:38 PM, Stocker, Michael at mstocker_at_accelent.com wrote:

> I have a notes folder called "Current Item" where I put new notes I am =
> writing.
>
> I only keep one note in this folder, the one I am working on.
>
> This eliminates the problem mentioned below.
>
> When I am done with that note, I file it in the appropriate folder.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the system by default
create a new note at the very end of the roll, that does just this--gives
you a bottomless or endless note? Also, does it not, as you write to the
bottom of the screen, automatically scroll up a half a screen when you write
off the bottom of the screen? I thought this was all automatic.
Unfortunately, it's been a while since I wrote an extensive note that wasn't
an outline or checklist, so I don't remember. Am I right or wrong on this?
If right, just try continuing to write in the empty spaces or even over
other words, eventually, the screen will scroll like you want.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland