Re: [NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This Old Newt is over

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 17:50:32 PST

I own both "Defying Gravity" and another cool book called "Newton's
Law: A Digital Nomad's Guide." Defying Gravity was really cool, but
left me wanting more, which is where David McNeil's Newton Notes came
in. Newton's Law is cool in that it goes into how to use the Newton
on-the-go (like traveling and stuff). I'd highly recommend Newton Notes
(pencomputing.com) for some good Newton reading (the archives cover
from pre-release to just after the chopping block [for a twist of
irony, turn the Newton Notes stuff into Newt books..]).

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html