Re: [NTLK] Wisconsin Newton User Group

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:45:50 PST

I was at the mall with my Newtons. Didn't see anyone. I did manage to surf
the web on the Apple Store's Airport (Name:Apple Store) and even discovered
a printer on the network (Genius Bar). I was going to print a nice fan
letter, but decided against it. Thought if they got miffed, they may close
the network. Didn't want to spoil it for others.

I'm in Waukesha, and would love to meet up with a few people in the area.
Tell me where everyone it located, and we can find a central point.

Ray Kloss
Newton User since OMP

--
Ray Kloss