Re: [NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 15:44:12 PST

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 05:46 PM, Brian Braunschweiger wrote:

> Besides, being able to
> perform a "healthy" search means BEING ABLE TO KNOW what to search for

Searching for the key terms inside the question itself, occasionally
sprinkled with a term like "Apple" or "Newton" made everything I found
pop up on the first Google page.

I didn't find the answers to 2 questions.. the BLTG sandwhich, and the
Steve Woz. had I continued to search, I likely would have.

Next year, it should be called the Great Newton Hunt instead... then
maybe people would understand that it's not supposed to be Jeopardy.
~Donald Wilson
http://homepage.mac.com/~marchie/
"Why not go mad?" ~Douglas Adams

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html