Re: [NTLK] test prelimbinaries

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 11:56:51 PST

op 04-03-2003 06:04 schreef Paul Guyot op newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net:

> Maybe you block multicast packets sent on UDP port 5353 on address
> 224.0.0.251. Is there anyway to create a white rule for these?

I'll check again if I can specify those. At first look I can only specify
what has to be blocked.

> I guess there is no NAT between the Newton and the Mac. Here, the
> Airport base does NAT as well and I can see every computer on the
> Network with RendezVous from my Newton or from my laptop.

OK. I also guess that NAT won't be the problem as my Newton can see and
select my Mac. It's only when trying to connect that it doesn't find it.
There's nothing MacOSX RendezVous side that has to be configured ?

Best regards,
Pascal @
Oostende, Belgium

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html