Re: [NTLK] Promoting NTLK, post-Ebay bidding

From: edwardmccaughan (madscientist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 08:36:29 PST

what about we make a welcome blurb for sellers to put in new newtons
notes with a brief summary of the useful newton links (ntlk, the faq
ect.) and info.
it wouldnt take the sellers much effort to put it in when they are
testing the newt and would be inconspicuous enough to not annoy those
who do want it and obvious enough for those that do.

edward mccaughan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html