Re: [NTLK] nblog question

From: Andrew Maier (andrew_at_maier.name)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:44:56 PST

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 01:31:57PM -0700, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I don't have an nBlog enabled Newt in front of me at the moment, but I
> think I can help. You don't need to enter any settings into the XML-RPC
> slip, this is just the transport so nBlog can communicate with the
> Blogger server. All of your weblog-specific preferences get set by
> tapping the nBlog "User Info" button in the main nBlog window.
>
> g.

Do you now the exact settings one has to enter for blogger.com. I seem
to be able to post, but not to publish. When I try to publish I get a
lot of java errors, since I am not aware that I suddenly got java with
nBlob I assume that this is a server side error. But perhaps I have the
wrong settings:

My nBlog setings are:

Host: plant.blogger.com

Any help welcome