[NTLK] NCU extensions

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 03:15:24 PST

Hi,
I don't seem able neither to install NCU on my Titanium nor let work
the ones I copied from the Performa :-(
The installer doesn't work and the copy I took form my Performa gives
me always an Apple Talk problem, as some extensions are missing.
I thought to copy the missing extensions from the Performa System
folder and try to run NCU again.
Does anyone know which extensions the NCU installer puts in the System
Folder?
I looked for them in the Performa, but couldn't recognize which the
might be.

I would be using NCU in order to transfer little notes and papers to
the Titanium to get them printed and stored.

Do you know if there is a OS X native way to accomplish this?
E-mail would be a solution, but I'm getting some problems with
SimpleMail (I'm sending another mail with different subject about
this)....

Thanks for the support!
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html