[NTLK] Database

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 06:31:11 PST

Hi again
I know today I am posting too many question but I'm forced to bed by
flu and I'm playing with the Newton ;-)
I have some little databases (FileMaker Pro) on my computer that I
would like to use also in the Newton.
I read the previous threads about databases and I see that the most
common are Leverage, FilePad and Notion.
I installed Leverage and FilePad in the Newton and the Titanium and
just played a bit with them.
My question is about the connection to the Titanium..
I didn't find any option to let them connect via AppleTalk.
Only Leverage has the option for LocalTalk connection, but this didn't
work.
Does anybody exchange database files with their Mac using AppleTalk?
Sorry for all these mails and questions, but sometimes it can be very
confusing finding the right software for the Newton.
I have been using it only since Sepember and every day only after
purchasing a wireless card a couple of weeks ago, so I am still a
newbie :-/

Thanks,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html