Re: [NTLK] nSynch, newbie & brainsurgery

From: Kris Herlaar (k.herlaar_at_chello.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:32:27 PST

Hi Guys,

Totally new to the NTLK list, but a long time newton user i am. I've
accidentally stumbled upon nSync and NewTen so my love for the Newton
was revived a bit. Previously i did al my package uploading on a
PowerBook 5300ce, and no sync at all, but i really love to be able to
do this stuff from my G3 MT, which is my second work machine.

I've been using nSync for a day now, actually, that's 4 times :) and it
blows me away. i'll definitely be paying the requested fee shortly.

I've also got a little question for you guys.

I've recently acquired an MP100 (OMP) and i've been wondering if t's
possible to do a "brain surgery" on it to have it run NOS 2, i've done
this upgrade with several MP120's in the past, but haven't gotten round
to opening the MP100 yet. does anyone have a clue?

Kind regards,

Kris

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html