Re: [NTLK] nSynch

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 16:18:08 PST

On l=F6rdag, mar 8, 2003, at 14:22 Europe/Stockholm, =
rbenschop_at_euronet.nl=20
wrote:

> I've registered nSynch a while back but haven't tried/used it so far=20=

> and I
> see comments cropping up all of the time about errors in Dates on the=20=

> Newt
> or problems in Address Book on the Mac side.
>
> Any comments/experiences, don't we just get the positive side of=20
> things onto
> this list or is nSynch still not really ready for prime-time?

dunn, im using nsync all the time... works properly most of the time.=20
the only issue i had was when i moved a meeting by simply dragging.=20
that particular meeting didnt sync properly at the next sync occation.=20=

i reported this of course.

otherwise, not many issues, no. i long for birthdays and todos support,=20=

as well as alarms and notes/comments.

/roman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html