Re: [NTLK] nblog question

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 21:56:33 PST

on 3/9/03 12:49 AM, Gregory J. Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> email me or Adam, he is very helpful,

    I've sent Adam a transcript of the error and explained the problem.

    I did nothing in the prefs other than to add my username and password.
It connects and posts, but will not publish. I tried setting up a second
blog in case something was munged in the first one. Same error. I've deleted
nBlog, its prefs and storage and reinstalled. Same error.
    Grant tried sending to my blogs and it posted, but seems not to have
published (but he got no errors).
    My wee mind boggles.
    any ideas?

Peter