Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 10:47:07 PST

so does that mean you need an apple to back up 32mb cards? Or am I out
of luck? I have tried using slowdown (2 slowdown at once and I was
able to backup the Newton and 2mb card) but still disconnects when I
get to the other folders!!! any help would be appreciated. I also
have checked on the faxq and see references by both Robert and Chet
about ethernet. Is that possible with my Pc?
This is a great list and again sorry about the delay I am on the digets
mode.
japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna