Re: [NTLK] [OT] Mail client, was:Dead battery charge?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 14:13:36 PST

on 10-03-2003 10:37, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

>> Vheck it out ober here:
> A little problem with your deyhoard, Robert? ;-)

It's getting worse, isn't it? ;-)

Only have a half working spellchecker in Entourage X and since it doesn't
work in anything else but English (so I lost my Dutch and French spell
checks :-( ) I turn it off most of the time.
Fast casual mail (like to NTLK) tends to suffer quite a bit from it...
(I think that is an understatement in this case ;-)

Will try to move over to Mail soon, is that a serious mail client by now?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html