Re: [NTLK] Improving Cursive recognizer?

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 19:47:30 PST

I have used my 2100 for so long and only with cursive writing that I don't
remember how I got it to the point that it rarely misses my writing. I now
instinctively write my cursive in 'newton' style all the time... :-)

All I can say is that it does a fine job with my handwriting.

Regards,

Richard.

--
Richard G. Davis