Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #142

From: Ron R. Silva (ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 21:00:24 PST

> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:13:22 -0800 (PST)
> From: don porter <don.porter_at_mindspring.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton II: A gentler approach
>
> Wow. The nexio brings back memories. We had a internal project at Apple
> called Frankenbuckey which turned the lid into a keyboard.
>
> http://www.bbid.com/aplqdev.html
>
> There were two versions. One placed the newton into a enclosure which held
> the MP2100 and had a keyboard built in (the large picture on the site)and
> another which had a keyboard the size of the MP2100 as the lid.(the two
> smaller pictures)

 Double WOW!!!

I have never seen this before and have been looking for something like this
forever!!I knew such a thing had to exist as the Newton was begging for this
exact set up. Does it fold up completely inside creating a portable laptop
like setup?
Thanks for the pics and now where can we have some made?
:-)
Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html