Re: [NTLK] Newbie ?s on Storage Cards

From: Claudio Guzman (cpguz1_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 06:20:24 PST

Hi Vic,
    I've just set up a 256MB CF card with the ATA driver. After you receive
the registration #, the driver allows you to divide the storage in 4
"stores" with equal amount into each one. If your card is on the list of
supported cards, I don't see why you couldn't do the same with a 512 CF
card. Good Luck!!

Claudio

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html