Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 01:06:53 PST

Woo thanks for the suggestion and sorry for the late post I was in Los
Angeles the last few days. I think I have an macintosh performa
downstairs somewhere. Also someone said something about basilisk.
anybody using windows 98 with basilisk please chime in with a good site
to download and easy istallation instructions. I have been on one and
I cant seem to get the rom image downloaded!!!!

japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna
Woo wrote.....
Sorry, I gave up on backups on Windows, seems like any changes to the
Newts
built-in apps. chokes the backup. Although on Mac OS 9 I never have any
problems thru Newton Backup Express(switch to Mac?).
Since I'm Newton-centric, I use a 6 MB. for internal backups and SBM
Utilities for card-to-card backups, this way without a desktop/laptop I
can
restore a recent 30 MB. card backup from another 32 MB. card. I also
have
an ATA-card used to store a #2 backup

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html