Re: [NTLK] Gradepoint

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 00:14:12 PST

on 3/15/03 9:29 PM, Mr. Pollock at bpollock_at_emuhsd.k12.ca.us wrote:

> Does anyone have instructions for the use of a newton OS grading program
> called GradePoint, in the form of a PDF/simpletext/Word document? I
> contacted Sunburst and they no longer support this program, and I have a
> copy, but no literature. Thanks Brad

Sorry for the delay. I don't know if there is documentation or not, but I
didn't have any problems learning how to use it.

There is one caveat. If you are using it on a 2k device, you will need to
set the orientation to landscape to use the program. If you don't, the icons
won't be visible at all, and you won't be able to quit the program. When you
switch to landscape, the buttons and all functions will be available and
visible. I don't know if this is your problem or not. If you have any
questions, please feel free to write me off list, and I'll do my best to
answer them. I only used it one semester for one, small class, but I didn't
think there was anything about the program I didn't understand. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland