Re: [NTLK] HP wireless card works with Newton (and Mac?)

From: jeffrey (jeffrey_at_nacnud.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 19:13:04 PST

Which Newton model did you use this one? I'm new here. I have an
MP120 and MP130 and would like to be able to link to my Airport
computer with it.

MY QUESTION IS:

Can I get any wireless e-net cards to work with this? and how do I use
Compact Flash cards or Smart Media with it?

Jeffrey Duncan
jeffrey_at_nacnud.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html