Re: [NTLK] Tips on importing database to the Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 05:27:18 PST

on 18/03/03 05:03, Michael Sciascia at msciascia_at_poc.it wrote:
[snip!]
> I downloaded and installed the "eBase Connection Utility" but it
> doesn't work :-(
> I just get a message that says "eBase Connection Utility cannot
> continue because there was an error initializing the menus".
[snip!]

Which version of the Mac OS did you try to install it to? Did you try
downloading another copy from a different web site than the one you
downloaded your current copy?

-Laurent.

FITNR // adj.: [Thinking Machines, Inc.] Fixed In The Next Release. A
written-only notation attached to bug reports. Often wishful thinking.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html